더보기

잠시만요~ 민트영어 랭키보고 가실께요!

광고없이 순수하게 입소문만으로 민트영어

[감동]학생에게 선물받다

HOME > 민트톡톡광장 > [감동]학생에게선물받다

민트영어에서 전화영어/화상영어 수업을 하는 여러분!
혹시 전담 선생님에게 선물을 보내고 싶으신가요?

만일 그렇다면, 주저하지 마시고 보내주세요.
여러분의 선물이 선생님들에게 아주 큰 기쁨이 되고, 일하는데 보람을 느끼게 할 것이니까요.
선물은 과자 1봉지라도 상관이 없습니다. 선물은 마음이 중요한 것이니까요..
아주 작은 선물이라도,
선생님에게 보내신 회원님께 인증샷과 답례의 표시로 포인트도 쬐끔 드릴께욧 ^^
받으시는 선생님이름과 보내시는 회원의 아이디를 꼭 적어주세요!

필리핀 교육센터 주소 보기 ▼

검색영역
목록
  • 공지 Myoung 님께서 Eva 선생님께 선물을 보내주셨습니다 (3) 조회수 : 47

Good afternoon Myoung!   Thank you so much for the birthday present! My son really likes it! Whenever he returns home from school, he would look for it first and play it. He couldn`t express how grateful he is to you at the moment so I`ll be the one to do it. ..
  • 공지 Yeju 님께서 Strawberry 선생님께 선물을 보내주셨습니다 (1) 조회수 : 43

“Life is only as good as the people you get to share it.” Dear Yeju, Meeting you in class is already a blessing I am most thankful for. You have been an endless source of joy and positivity to me. Your outlook in every little thing makes me more grateful and I think that ..
  • 공지 Doc Sky 님께서 Nikita 선생님께 선물을 보내주셨습니다 (1) 조회수 : 43

Hi Doc Sky! Long time no talk. I would just like to thank you again for the package that you sent. I really appreciate the book, I will finish it very soon, it made me think a lot and just like you, it inspires me to work on my future.  (I love the case, I didn’t know h..
  • David 님께서 Misty 선생님께 선물을 보내주셨습니다 조회수 : 31

Dear Jessica! Thank you for your Christmas gift. As soon as I received the package, I opened it and I was so surprised to see that you gave me not one but two BB creams ^^.   The cosmetics that you gave me were so nice and wonderful even my sister likes it. It’s perfect for ..
  • David 님께서 Anndi 선생님께 선물을 보내주셨습니다 (1) 조회수 : 78

Hello There David. You know when they told me that I have a gift I was surprised, and when I got to know that it came from you I was even more surprised because you are not my student but you thought of giving me one. That is so thoughtful of you. I’m so touched and thankful fo..
  • David 님께서 Happy 선생님께 선물을 보내주셨습니다 (2) 조회수 : 78

Dear David, First of all, I want to say that you have made me proud; you’ve all worked hard in class. It means a lot to me to know that you enjoy and appreciate our classes.Thank you very much for the Red ginseng capsule, you exactly know what I needed, also, it has been years s..
  • David 님께서 John 선생님께 선물을 보내주셨습니다 (1) 조회수 : 65

Hi David!Thank you so much for your surprise present!^^ I really wasn’t expecting it. We had a lot of chances to talk but you never mentioned anything about it. Anyway, what I really want to say is I appreciate this kind gesture from the bottom of my heart. I’ve heard many good things ..
  • Jessica 님께서 Mavi 선생님께 선물을 보내주셨습니다 (1) 조회수 : 56

Dearest Jessica,Hi there!  I hope you’re doing awesome as I am.^^I'm munching these cheese chips you sent while writing this, and so I'm feeling really good right now. Ah, food is really the best medicine for a weary soul. Well, Jessica, you're THE most thoughtful ..
  • Hailey 님께서 Carol 선생님께 선물을 보내주셨습니다 (1) 조회수 : 50

Hello Hailey'I hope you’re having a great day as much as I do. Yes, I am having a great day because finally, your gift has arrived.  I was so excited to open it and when I saw what was inside, I was ecstatic. The snacks you gave me look very delicious. I can’t wait to share i..
  • Chris 님께서 Eris 선생님께 선물을 보내주셨습니다 (1) 조회수 : 57

Dear Chris,Greetings!“Your friendship is a special gift, generously given, happily accepted, and deeply appreciated”.I wanted to write you a little note to thank you again for sending me such a lovely gift. It totally made my day. I really enjoyed eating the chocolates while watching K..